The Research Network on Leadership and Educational Improvement (RILME) integrates several research groups belonging to different Spanish universities that have been working in a concurrent perspective on Leadership and Educational Improvement. The Research Network has been founded in 2012, and currently consists of seven educational research groups:
- “Educational Change for Social Justice” (GICE) – Autonomous University of Madrid
- “Analysis of Educational Organizations”. Research Group – University of Seville
- “Training Focused on the School” (FORCE) – University of Granada
- Educational Research Group DOCE – University of Huelva
- “Equity and Inclusion in Education” research group (EIE) – University of Murcia
- Educational Research Group “Analysis, Intervention and Socio Educative Evaluation” (AIES) – University of Oviedo
- Research Group “Training in Educational Contexts-Training and Technology (ICE-FORTE)” focused on: ‘Curriculum, evaluation and teacher training’ (CUAVAFOR) – Rovira i Virgili University
This net between research groups associated to RILME increases the professional capital of its members through resources, support and trust; while sharing knowledge and information, and collaborating to achieve common goals.
RILME has been funded by 2015 call of the Dynamization Actions “Networks of Excellence”, of the State Program of Scientific and Technical Research of Excellence, State Subprogram of Knowledge Generation, within the framework of the State Plan for Scientific Research and Technique and Innovation 2013-2016. Reference: EDU2015-70036-REDT.
Wub page: http://www.rilme.org